Cash App login on new phone
Like any other app, Cash App also stores the details of phone that one regularly uses to access his Cash App account. And when any user tries to access his account on a new device, the Cash App auto security system comes into action considering it as a security threat and prevents a user from accessing his account on a new phone.
This frustrating sign in problem has a very simple solution. Exactly, what you need to do is just get access to your account on your old phone and log out. At the same time make sure that you are not logged in on any other device because multiple Cash App logins can make your account look suspicious and attract restrictions.
· Open Cash App application on your phone.
· Tap sign in.
· Now type of your registered phone number (you can enter your registered email to receive a code)
· Tap send me code.
· Now carefully enter the code and then select verify me.
Cash App login old account
To the best of my knowledge, a Cash App account never expires unless you delete it intentionally. So, the point is, you can access your old Cash App account if you have not closed it in the past and Cash App has not banned it due to any violation of terms of services. Here are the steps to follow to access your old Cash App account:
· Get into your profile section on Cash App.
· Scroll down and tap log out.
· Now enter your old number that you have registered with your old Cash App account.
· If you don't have access to your old phone number, enter your registered email id linked with the old Cash App account.
· Now you will get a login code.
· Enter that code carefully.
· Upon successful verification, you will allow access to your Cash App account.
Other Useful Blog: - https://www.thecashappcontact.com/cash-app-unable-to-sign-in-on-this-device-fix/