Mozilla has updated its Firefox browser with a new version and updated it manually. It has unique features that should enable it manually. It is the best interest to update your browser automatically to install these revisions. Here, the instructions were given to update automatically and manually.
● Click the menu button at the top right corner
● Move to click at Options that is called Preferences on OS X
● Next click at Advanced and Update
● Switch on Automatically Install Updates
● Select 'use a background service to install updates', and this option isn't available at OS X.
If there is an issue in following these steps, then contact Mozilla Firefox Customer Service Number.