Wondering How to setup Epson wireless printer, install drivers, and all on your device. Don’t worry, it is not that troubling as you think. You just need to follow the steps we have mentioned below to install your Epson printer on your Windows device.
1. Switch on your printer and visit the Epson website.
2. Download the Epson Connect Printer Utility and install it.
3. When the license agreement window appears, select Next.
4. On the next page click on the Install button.
5. Now you need to select your printer name.
6. Here on the Register or Remove the printer from the Epson Connect window, select the Printer Registration option.
7. Click on Agree and then Next.
8. Select Ok when the Register a printer to Epson Connect window appears.
9. Sign up into your Epson Connect account or create a new account.
10. Click on Close to exit.
For more help regarding Epson Printer Setup, feel free to visit our Epson Help page and read more of our self-help guides.