Want to learn the process to create, edit, or delete account in QuickBooks desktop? Here is a complete guide to successfully create, edit, or delete account in QuickBooks desktop. The chart of accounts carries a complete list of the accounts and their balance. The user can use the chart of accounts to track the money the company has and owes.
Also, the amount of money is coming in and out can be tracked. To know more about creating, edit, or delete account in QuickBooks desktop, make sure to read this post till the end, or you can also contact our team professionals at 1-844-405-0906.
Steps to create a new account and subaccount
· The very first step is to visit the lists at the top menu and select the chart of accounts
· Select the account drop down menu and select the new option for creating a new account
· Select the account type and hit continue
· Enter the account details
o Select the subaccount of checkbox, if it is a child account
o Select the parent account from the drop down menu
· Hit save tab and close options respectively.
Edit an account in QuickBooks
· You can edit the account in QuickBooks, by moving to the lists at the top menu and go for the chart of accounts
· Right click the account to be edited
· Select the edit account and make necessary changes
· Select save and close option
Steps to delete an account in QuickBooks desktop
· You can move to the lists at the top menu and select the chart of accounts
· Right click the account to be deleted
· And select the delete account and hit ok tab
By now, you might be able to create, edit or delete account in QuickBooks desktop successfully. If not, then make sure to consult with our QuickBooks desktop support team professionals using our customer support number i.e. 1-844-405-0906. Our QuickBooks experts will ensure to provide you with immediate support services. Also Read: QuickBooks desktop update errors get instant deposits in QuickBooks desktop