There could be several reasons for which QuickBooks Won't Open. Some of them are listed underneath:
· The name of the company maybe too large.
· Due to damaged/corrupt file.
· Because of inappropriate or wrongly installed.
· if you click multiple times back to back on the QuickBooks icon, then also QuickBooks won’t respond.
However, if your QuickBooks has stopped responding, follow the below steps to fix it spontaneously:
· Download & Install the QB Tools Hub
· From the Tool Hub, run the Quick Fix my program
· furthermore, suppress the QB Desktop Application
· Repair the QB installation file
· Run the Clean Install Tool to detect and resolve the error.