Time and again, our readers ask various questions. In my last post, I have explained all about Chime Credit Card. And this time, the question is- how to activate Chime card online? As I always do, I will answer this most frequently asked question in the simplest way. As we are talking about the Chime card activation process, it is important to know that getting a Chime debit card is totally free. Also, the activation process, set up, and withdrawal money at any ATM does not attract charges on Chime.
Live Chat with a Chime customer service agent then follows the instructions provided by them. it’s recommended that you simply retain your personal information, like your SSN and Chime debit card details, to verify your identity.
Activate the Chime Card in the Mobile Application
So you can activate Chime card in the Chime mobile application. You just need to install the Chime Mobile application on your mobile or tablet device to get started. The Chime app is available on both Android and Apple iOS devices. After downloaded the Chime app, follow these steps:
· Open the Chime app on your mobile & login to your account by entering your registered email, number and password.
· On successive page, a pop-up will ask you to activate your Chime Card.
· Now, on the card activation page, enter your card details like CVV number and card number in the required field.
· As soon as your CVV code is verified by the Chime system, you’ll receive an automatic call from Chime with a verification code.
· Now enter the verification code within the required field then inform continue.
· Finally, you’ll receive a message about activating your Chime Card then your Chime Card is able to use anywhere.