1. Turn on your PC and tap on the McAfee icon to open it.
2. After this, click on the tab that reads “PC Performance”.
3. Here you will see the option that reads “Speed up browsing”.
4. Under this option, you will see the “Set up” option on which you have to click.
5. In the end, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Web Boost installation process.
On the successful installation of Web Boost, you will see its icon appear in the top-right corner of your Chrome window. For more information visit our website at www.mcafee.com/activate.